New Employees List
At CrewTracks, one of our guiding principles is “We work hard to keep things simple for the client office staff and even simpler for the field crews.”
The emphasis on field crews is intentional. Our mobile app is our pride and joy, and we spend countless hours brainstorming, diagramming, and revamping our plans to make sure we’re not adding undue complexity to our mobile app.
Maybe that’s why today’s update is so exciting. Because for once, we have an update that is 100% focused on the office staff. Field crews, we love you, but let’s be honest, there are one or two people in your office who hold the entire company together. Every company we work with has these one or two people, and they’re usually very involved in the implementation and administration of CrewTracks. We call them the lynchpins.
Lynchpins, today’s update is for you.
We know our “users” list has been a bit cumbersome to navigate, especially if you have a lot of employees, so we’ve completely revamped it and also renamed it more accurately as “Employees.” The video below has all the details, but here are a few highlights:
- Columns are searchable, sortable, rearrangeable, and hideable
- New columns: clock status, GPS
- New fields: separate first/last name, title
- New individual employee pages with timecard, time logs, production card, assigned schedules
- Most recent clock photo appears on employee pages
- New organization/employee settings for permission to view timecard and production card
- All new settings, column sorting, section collapsing, etc. persist so that you don’t have to reset them every time
Plus, it just looks so nice. See for yourself:
We hope this update is as exciting for you as it is for us. Our purpose is to help and innovate for the people who build and maintain our world, and that’s you. So whether you love this update or you feel like we missed a few things, we would love to hear from you.