CrewTracks has always been able to track production, but we added a lot to this capability in 2020. You now have several options, including:
- Track production by each crew or by each individual employee
- Display a target in the mobile app based on labor hours allocated so far – i.e. if 50% of labor budget has been used on a particular job item, target production to date for that item would be 50% of the total
- Dynamically update daily expected efficiency based on job performance to date
- Cap production reporting at 100% of bid or allow production to exceed bid numbers
- Use any production unit: sqft, cubic meters, holes, frames, CMUs, etc.
- Turn off production tracking for any task or crew that doesn’t need it
Here is a very quick overview video. Below that, you can find the more thorough video we made to announce the update to our beta testers in December 2019: